e.g. A1:D20 is the first range and G30:J50 is the second range which you wanna print on two different pages without getting and blank pages in between...
Two methods are there:
- Select "Page Break Preview" from "View" option
- Select two different ranges as are required
- Right Click on worksheet and select "Set Print Area"
- Short-cut:- Goto "Page layout" menu (Excel 2007) and select "Print Titles"
- in last tab named "Sheet", "Print Area" text box is there
- Type there "A1:D20, G30:J50"
So you can set as many print areas as you need for same worksheet and no matter though one range overlap other.